Ideally placed in a non-tidal basin in the Milford Haven Waterway, Milford Marina provides a gateway for exploring the famous Pembrokeshire islands, the serene 22 miles of Waterway and is an excellent sheltered stop-off point for cruising to and from Ireland.
Milford Marina offers 328 marina berths at competitive prices with a friendly, personal service.
On-site facilities include:
- Toilets and showers with disabled facilities.
- Electricity (upgraded for 2012) and fresh water to every berth.
- Fuel and gas.
- Wireless broadband access.
- Waste disposal.
- Laundry facilities.
- Boat hoist.
- Free car parking.
- Hard storage.
- Engine/electronics servicing and repairs.
- Retail park with supermarket nearby.
- High quality shops, restaurants and cafes just off your pontoon.
The marina is manned 24/7 and always contactable on VHF Ch 37, call sign 'Milford Marina'.
Marina Control, Cleddau House, Milford Marina, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 3AF.
Pembrokeshire Marine Group
Milford Haven Port Authority.