SMEs may participate in certain Actions under the following SOCRATES programmes:
- COMENIUS: European Co-Operation on School Education.
- ERASMUS: European programme in the field of higher education.
- GRUNDtVIG: Adult education and other educational pathways.
- LINGUA: Promotion of language teaching and learning.
- MINERVA: European co-operation in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Open and Distance Learning (ODL ) in education.
LEONARDO DA VINCI:
To promote a Europe of knowledge and to consolidate a European co-operation area for training:
- The programme supports innovative trans-national initiatives for promoting the knowledge, aptitudes and skills necessary for successful integration into working life and the full exercise of citizenship.
- Proposals may be submitted by private or public firms, particularly SMEs and the craft trade sector, as well as businesses active in the field of vocational training.